Terms and Conditions
As a spanish company, the terms & condition are written in Spanish. We don’t have an english translation yet but as soon as we get one we’ll post if online.
In the mean time, you can click here to see the original version in Spanish of the terms and condition, or read below an automated translation made with google translate.
— doc below is an automated translation --
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that parascendingtenerife.com is an Internet domain and trademark for the following company:
Name: Le Baron Noir Tenerife SL
Name: Parascenging Tenerife
Address: Marina Puerto Colón, Building Captaincy s / n 38660 1st Floor
CIF / NIF: B75761494
Phone: +34 610 827 864
PARASCENDING TENERIFE years adheres to ethical codes of the major e-commerce sector, particularly to those promoted by the Spanish Association of Electronic Commerce and Online Stores Association of Spain.
Terms and between Tenerife and user Parascending:
1. You represent that you are of legal age (over 18 years) and have legal capacity to contract the services offered by providers in PARASCENDING TENERIFE site, according to the conditions below breakdown, which says they understand and accept .
In the case of underage recruitment, requires consent of parents or guardians to enjoy the contracted service. PARASCENDING TENERIFE not responsible for the accuracy of the data entered by the user and therefore can not verify the age of the same.
You agree to use the services and content on our Web Site in accordance with the Act and the terms and general and special conditions of the services offered Parascending TENERIFE at all times, and must refrain from using them to:
(A) transmit to unauthorized third parties your personal information and must immediately inform PARASCENDING TENERIFE access by an unauthorized user to this information.
(B) Fill in the grid data programs that can cause damage to computer systems Parascending TENERIFE, its suppliers or third party users of the internal network or from the Web Site.
(C) illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
(D) Conduct in breach of the regulations on intellectual property or any other applicable legal standard.
(E) reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any Web Site Content.
(F) Disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism and / or that violate human rights.
2. PARASCENDING TENERIFE holds the database generated with the personal data provided by users in the process of purchasing products through our website. PARASCENDING TENERIFE is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat as confidential, and to this end Parascending TENERIFE take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given in the current state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation in Spain on the protection of personal data.
You agree that the personal data provided in the purchase process of our products are incorporated into an automated file whose ownership corresponds to Parascending TENERIFE, in order to adequately provide the requested service, comply with the requirements of billing, accounting and Company audit, statistical analysis, verifying credit cards and other payment cards, as well as commercial communications by email about other products sold through the website and parasailing parasailing TENERIFE TENERIFE judges could be User interest, being similar to those hired.
Similarly, for the necessary contracted services, you agree that communicates data PARASCENDING TENERIFE personal provider of services included in the reservation (either restaurant, show promoter, tour operator, hotel, etc). Also, in cases where it is not you who should benefit from the reservation, you expressly agree to obtain the consent of those third parties who should benefit from it, before its data with Parascending TENERIFE.
The user, in any case, the truthfulness of the information provided and is responsible for notifying Parascending TENERIFE any change in them, reserving the right to PARASCENDING TENERIFE deny service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
3. The cancellation policy Parascending services contracted TENERIFE is:
Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the scheduled time for the tour fee of 50%.
Cancellations made 0-48 hours before the scheduled time for the tour fee of 100%.
No reimbursements if not presented in the agreed meeting point to start the tour or to transport you to the place where you take the tour.
All changes are subject to availability and authorization of the service provider.
4. All content, trademarks, logos, drawings etc. contained in the WEB Parascending TENERIFE, are protected by the rights of intellectual property are expressly reserved by Parascending TENERIFE or, where appropriate, by the persons or companies listed as authors or right holders. The violation of these rights will be prosecuted under the law.
Therefore, the reproduction, use, modification, distribution or public by any title or part of the entire contents of the WEB PARASCENDING TENERIFE for uses other than the legitimate information or hiring by the users of the services offered. In any case will require the prior written consent of Parascending TENERIFE.
5. You agree that the law governing the operation of this service is Spanish. Shall have jurisdiction of the differences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses the Courts of the consumer.
The content, products and services contained on the website comply with Spanish law, and are not designed nor intended for those persons residing in jurisdictions where their contents are not properly licensed. Corresponds therefore to users outside Spain to verify the possibility of importing or using products that you request.
6. PARASCENDING TENERIFE is deeply committed to compliance with Spanish law to protect personal data and ensures full compliance with the obligations under, and the implementation of security measures provided for in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Regulation Development LOPD and the Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July.
Shipping and referral data is performed by the user via the WEB or parasailing TENERIFE information it sends, is protected by the most modern techniques of electronic security in the network. Moreover, the data supplied and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent access by unauthorized parties thereto. PARASCENDING TENERIFE makes every effort to provide the most current systems for the effectiveness of these security systems.
7. From the client’s website may be redirected to third party content websites. Because the lender can not always control the contents posted by third parties on their web sites, it takes no responsibility for such content. In any case, the lender states that proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirect to that website, getting the attention of the authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the content and information stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chat’s, generators blogs, comments, social media or any other means to publish content to third parties independently in the provider’s website. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or possibly blocking all content that might affect or violate the law national, or international rights, or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is a web site content that may be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately to the webmaster.
9. This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, can ensure the proper operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there are some bugs, which arises due to force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances make it impossible to access the website.
10. For recruitment of tourist services offered by service providers or listed on package tours Parascending TENERIFE, should accept the general terms and conditions of the supplier concerned. The document formalizing the contract will be filed in a database accessible only by Parascending TENERIFE, as responsible for it. The customer can identify and correct errors suffered in communicating data entry to Parascending TENERIFE, using the procedure provided in Clause 3 of these conditions.
PARASCENDING TENERIFE hereby informs its users that regardless of the personal data you get from users who contract their services, parasailing TENERIFE obtains and conserves the following information:
(A) Number of visitors
(B) provider’s domain name that gives them access to the network;
(C) The date and time you access the Web Site;
(D) Internet address from which part of the link that directs to our website.
12. The user is responsible for providing their data correctly in procurement processes established in PARASCENDING TENERIFE website and should pay particular attention as to the introduction of the data relating to the delivery address orders and documents and Passenger names as they appear on your passport.
13. If any clause in these general conditions is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffectual and general conditions in all other respects, taking such provision or part thereof that is affected, and void.
14. The final prices listed include IGIC screen and any other taxes that may be applicable at the rate prevailing at the time of recruitment.